Thursday 2 June 2016

Preparing for OML4

Well, that was fun.

Definitely exercising the 'which of these units fight, again?'
bit of the rules!
An excellent evening with my partner in Dux Britanniarum crime, Andy Hawes, playtesting another scenario for the DB Compendium. Battle report will follow when I'm not having to be up at 6:30 tomorrow, but suffice it to say that once again Dux Brit rose to the challenge and presented a bunch of tactical situations we weren't expecting - I lost, and it was my own stupid fault and nothing to do with the scenario, either. :D

I also think that may be the first time I've ever used a Fear card from the Fate deck!

So - all set barring an early morning raid on the club scenery store (for Rich, not me!), and my eyes are sufficiently improved the plan is to drive down early evening Friday, so if anyone's aiming to be there, we'll be in the Northwick.

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to the new scenarios and painting more command figures in readiness from the Foundry range of Franks.

    Stephen

    ReplyDelete

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...