Monday 7 October 2013

Kickstarter watch - Winter War

Just a small courtesy note (off out at half-past stupid a.m. tomorrow,  so this is going to be short)...

If you've been living under a rock this past month, or you made a mental note to look at it and then forgot, the Baker Company Winter War Kickstarter finishes tomorrow (Tuesday) at 1pm UK time.

If you fancy using the figures for Chain of Command, there's lists on the TFL site, and the FAQ for the Kickstarter does tell you what extra figures you need (you can swap any Kickstarter extra for a pack of Russian riflemen, which is what you're likely to be short of).

And yes, I know I said it wasn't my period....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...