Friday 21 December 2012

The 42nd Ronin

That'll be me, having slipped in at the last minute to Curt's 3rd Analogue Hobbies Painting Challenge. Due to my insane last couple of weeks at work, I'd not had time to catch up on my blog reading, and signed up too late, but by a fortunate twist of fate, someone had dropped out,

So... here we are! (And thanks, Curt!)

I've, perhaps rashly, bid for 1000 pts, which is a LOT of 15mm figures: my main two projects this year are going to be lots of WW2 stuff for IABSM/Blenneville or Bust, and two Napoleon at War armies (French and British). On top of that, if I get time, I'm aiming to tidy up some of my Dux Britanniarum forces in 28mm, and maybe paint some 28mm Greeks.

Oh, and a Samurai :D


1 comment:

  1. Welcome, fellow-ronin!! Very best of luck. And oooooo....Greeks....one of my long term projects there - very interested to see how those chaps turn out WHEN you get there :)

    ReplyDelete

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...